The IREACH Objective:
- To provide upcoming artists with a platform that recognize their talent.
- To display India's Art & Cultural Heritage by promoting various regional art forms, theatre,
performing arts and music.
- Bring together individuals who appreciate and support such cultural activities.
- The events are conceptualised to promote awareness of our rich and varied art legacy.
- Kathak Workshop (Rhythm & Grace by Rujuta Soman Cultural Academy)
- Vocal Musical Workshop (Sounds of Serenity by Mrunmayee Phatak)
- Theatre Play (Guards At The Taj)
- The Courtesan Project (Sufi Kathak Foundation by Manjari Chaturvedi)
- Theatre Two Adorable Losers
- Dance Competition - 8 Dance School - 38 Students (War of Dance Schools)
The cultural performances were preceded with two build-up events - a book launch and an event recognizing
women who have contributed to the development of Pune society.
The event received an overwhelming response, drawing thousands of theatre enthusiast.